5 & 7 Year Limited Warranty
5- Year Deluxe Mattress Warranty
Our Deluxe Warranty provides against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of five years from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. During such time, the manufacturer will repair or replace at no cost to the original purchaser, any warranted part(s)* found to be defective by the manufacturer, in its sole discretion. This includes all pre-authorized labor and transportation costs incurred with the repair or replacement of any part found to be defective.
7- Year Premium Warranty
Our Premium Warranty, when chosen at point of sale warrants that for a full 7 years from the purchase date. Any defect in the back support or the features used shall be covered. The manufacturer’s liability shall be limited to the replacement of the defective part(s) only, with the purchaser responsible for all service, installation and freight costs for said part.
Additional Terms & Conditions
This warranty does not include reimbursement/replacement for inconvenience, removal, part(s) installation, bed set up, loss of use, normal wear and tear, shipping or any other costs or expenses not expressly covered in this warranty. In addition, this warranty shall be void in the following circumstances:
- Damage resulting from misuse or abuse caused by purchaser or any third party.
- Damage caused by repairs or parts replacement by an unauthorized person.
- Damage caused if the adjustable base has been mishandled(including during shipping),
- Damaged mattresses, foundation cover(s), fabric(s), bedding cables, electrical cords or accessories supplied by dealers or any third party. Contact your dealer for warranty information on these items.
- Modification of the adjustable base without prior written consent from the manufacturer.
- Costs for unauthorized service calls for the purpose of educating the consumer about the adjustable base or locating proper functioning power outlets.
- Damage if the recommended weight restrictions are exceeded.
- Damage if used in any environment or a commercial setting which was not intended.
- This warranty requires notice to be given to Bodyfit Sleep Systems of any claim for repairs or replacement parts.
- Damage to cover and foam shroud
* Parts include the following:
- Head/Foot Actuator
- Massage Motors and Housing
- Control Box
- Remote Control
- Power cord, Power supply and Input cord
- Mounting Brackets
- Support Struts
Other than as expressly set out herein, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, this warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all oral or written warranties, representations, conditions or promises, whether express or implied and whether arising by law, statute,course of dealing or usage of trade, including, but not limited to implied warranties(if applicable) are limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. To the extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the manufactures be liable for special, incidental,punitive, exemplary, consequential, liquidated or similar damages, whether or not foreseeable.
To the extent permitted by law, this warranty is not transferable and will automatically terminate if the original purchaser sells or otherwise disposes of the adjustable base.
This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights. Other rights, vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, may exist. In addition, some jurisdictions do not allow(i) the exclusion of certain warranties (ii) Limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or (iii) the exclusion or limitation of certain types of costs and/or damages, so the above limitations may not apply.
This product is not rated to support weights exceeding 300 pound inclusive of mattress and bedding.Exceeding this weight restriction could damage the bed and/or cause injury and will void the warranty.